Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Poem About My Teacher

Dear Miss Smith you a the best teacher I’ve ever had because
you a so kind,pretty, and so cool to play with if you didn’t
know my whole family thinks that you are the best teacher
out of all of the teachers. If you want to see a poem
about you here it is.


Some teachers are sweet.
Some teachers are cool.
Some teachers are pretty.
But you my beautiful teacher would never get off my mind.


A teacher is someone who sows the seeds of
love and care that keeps growing in heart forever.
Thank you for being such an amazing teacher!!!.


Thank you for being part of my life and teaching me to be
high standard and I would like to say a big thank you to my
best teacher Miss Smith. If you have two birthdays here is
what your cake will look like.





Image result for blue cakeImage result for green cakeImage result for blue cake







1 comment:

  1. Hi Victoria,

    It's Leslie here, writing to you from Canada where it's very cold and snowy right now. It might be hard for you to imagine that! I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey team and I notice that you've written a lovely poem for your teacher, and added some photos of delicious-looking cakes. Yum!!

    I think you might enjoy some of the activities in the Summer Learning Program because they give you opportunities to write poems and stories, to create posters and pictures and to share blog postings with your friends at school. Many of your classmates are participating and I would enjoy blogging with you from my small town in Canada.

    Here's the website: www.summerlearningjourney.co.nz
    There are still 3 full weeks of program time left - lots of time for choosing any of the activities that interest you. And I'll look for your postings and write back.
    So, I hope you'll join in!

    Meanwhile, I hope you're having a lovely summer holiday!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.